Auto-populate Posted-By Field
Posted by: Nasthon Systems
Posted date: 2010-Jul-07
Auto-populate "Posted By" field in Job Posting Form. So that advertiser no need to input their business name again when posting job ad. The "Post-By
" source may come following forms:
- Employer Signup Form (Business Name)
- Employer Business Profile (Business Name)
1) Upload the "NAS_AutoPopulatePostByField" folder to the include/plugins/ directory
2) Make sure that the plugin files are all in the "NAS_AutoPopulatePostByField" sub-directory inside include/plugins/ directory for the plugin to work.
3) Go to Admin Panel to enable your plugn. Make sure to save changes when configuring the plugin for the first time.
- 1.6 - 2009-11-30
- Bug Fix: When "Override existing value:" set to yes, if there is no value from the Employer Profile or Member Account, it will set the field to blank in both "edit" and "view" page.
- 1.5 - 2009-11-30
- Bug Fix: The plugin didn't work in Employer section after upgrade to 1.4.
- 1.4 - 2009-08-18
- Bug Fix: The plugin didn't work in Admin Section.
- Follow Jamit Software update spec - MOVE THIS CODE TO END: $_JB_PLUGINS['NAS_AutoPopulatePostByField'] = new NAS_AutoPopulatePostByField; // add a new instance of the class to the global plugins array
- Security improvement - To escape SQL variables with the jb_escape_sql() function
- 1.1 - 2008-10-05