CAPTCHA Image Validation
Posted by: Jamit Software LTD
Posted date: 2010-Jul-27
†This is a a new field that can be added to your forms. Once added to a form,
a user will be required to type in the letters that they see in the image,
before the data can be saved or new account created.
Stops automated spam registrations and submissions.
- Fixed a bug with CSS, now background set to white by default
- Bug fixes
- Captcha not required / checked if from Admin
- Added recaptcha.net support
- Added new hook: validate_form_data_init_row() to disable
- Added new arguments to append_sql_insert_values() and append_sql_insert_values()
- released 16-Jul-2007