This plugin will add 2 new field types:
- "Keyword Meta Tag (METAKEY)"
- "Descriptions Meta Tag (METADESC)"
The field value will be display in HTML source code as:
Details please refer to: http://www.nasthon.com/store/products/jamit-job-board-plugin/metatagfields
INSTALL To install, upload the MetaTagFields folder to the include/plugins/ directory
Make sure that the plugin files are all in the MetaTagFields sub-directory
inside include/plugins/ directory for the plugin to work.
Then go to The Admin section to enable your plugn.
Make sure to save changes when configuring the plugin for the first time.
Customize the "Job Posting Form" or "Employer Profile Form" in Admin,
you can add 2 new field types - "METAKEY" and "METADESC" to the forms.
1.4 - 19-Mar-2011
- Minor bug fix for some php environment
- Assign default value to maximum no. of characters for "metadesc" and "metakey" if administrator didn't "save" the plugin config in first installation
1.3 - 16-Oct-2010
- Compatible with Jamit Job Board 3.6.x (support both v3.5.x and v3.6.x)
- Allow "Job Post Form" and "Profile Form" to include EITHER "Meta Key" OR "Meta Description" fields (Not restrict to include both fields).
1.2 - 18-Aug-2009
Change the database field from VARCHAR(255) TO TEXT,
to allow the field store more characters
1.1 - 17-Aug-2009
Allow administrator to configure:
No. of Truncate characters for "Meta Keywords" and "Meta Description".
1.0 - First release